Thursday, July 22, 2010

Calling All Utah Women

October 9, 2010
Where: Thanksgiving Point
Start Time: 10 K Run starts at 8:30
5K Run/Walk starts at 8:35
Register: Open Now! $25 (10K) $20 (5K)
(keyword: wasatch woman)
*Run is 3.72 miles (6K) to include Thanksgiving Point Gardens
I'm signed up! I'll be taking the kids so we will most likely be doing the 5K walk. No men allowed! My mom did this run last year. The t-shirts were incredible. Cute design and my favorite, dri fit! The registration to pick up the t-shirts was a bit disorganized last year, but they said there are five places to pick up your t shirt this year. Anyone interested? What a perfect time of year for a race!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun, Alicia. I'm intrigued. If Jon is able to stay home with kids, I might sign up. Would there be room for me to ride down with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to do this.... shocker I know.

    ReplyDelete