Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Workout Wednesday

Do you have time to spare for a bit of exercise today? What are your plans? Can you exercise for even 10 minutes? Something is better than nothing, right?
Here's what I did today. I wish I looked as graceful as her. I did P90X's Plyometrics. If you're familiar with it, you'll understand why I posted the next picture. If you're not, it's also called jump training.
I usually need to have one of these near by. This workout is intense. Probably one of the most intense workouts I've done. I always feel like I'm going to loose my pre workout food. Still worth it thou.


What are your plans for Easter? I've been trying to figure out what to fill my kids basket with that doesn't involve an excess amount of candy. With three Easter Egg Hunts in two days, They get enough of that without me contributing. I saw this idea and fell in love with it. Brooke has been asking to plant flowers in a pot and watch it grow. So, that's their Easter gift: flower pot, seeds, dirt, and of course The Frog and The Princess Movie to go along with it. Now I won't be tempted to finish off their candy in less than a week.

3 comments:

  1. My dear.....have you tried NOT EATING before your workout? Serious word to the wise because take it from ME....once you start biking you DO NOT eat before you go. Chug water....maybe a gel shot if needed but eating=up-chucking.......ASK PATRICK.....he and I have both learned the hard way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried not eating before a workout, but I usually workout in the morning first thing. I wake up hungry, and if I don't eat a little something, my energy level goes to pot. Maybe I should rethink the time of day I do this workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love p90x. It's my favorite workout program. I love tony. How long have you been doing it? How many times? I've done it like three times. I can't stop. I'm going through withdrawals since I've been prego and now that I've had my little Sweat Pea I have been waiting for my c-section to heal so that I can start again.

    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete