Thursday, April 29, 2010

The first 10 is gone!!!

Today was weigh-in and I have passed the 10 pound mark! Hooray!!


I have yet to solidify all the good habits I have been working on and I know difficult times are ahead. I need to find good techniques for staying motivated.


One day being able to look at myself in a more positive way is definite motivation. I know my transformation won't be this dramatic but I know I can change.









I think my ultimate motivation will be meeting and exceeding my own personal best. I pulled this page out of my scrap book. It is from my first triathlon in 2004. At the time I was at my lowest weight since 9th grade. I want so badly to be at that point again. I am going to hang this picture on my wall to be a reminder for me to stick with it.





What helps keep you motivated?

1 comment:

  1. way to go girl!!! i think pictures really do help! i've been meaning to hang one on my pantry door. i have a picture of a dress i love and refuse to buy it until i reach my goal.

    ReplyDelete