Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pleased to Meet You

Hey there. My name is Phannie. I thought that Lisi had a great idea by introducing herself. So, I'm joining in.

I am addicted to food. I am also addicted to exercise. How can you be addicted to both you ask? Well, it is just my way of dealing with the fat gene that I carry. I'm sure that genetically I am programmed to appreciate the wonderful sensations that will flirt with my palate. And over the years I have grown to love exercise. My favorite exercises change over the years. (keeps it interesting)

I have grown over 200 lbs three times in my life. Once, when I was a freshman in college. Once, when I got married. And yet again, when I was pregnant. This last time was the cherry on top. I hit the 225 lb mark. The heaviest I have ever been.



I will say that the smallest I have been since being a freshman in High School was right before I got pregnant. I was doing p90x in the mornings and running at least 4 miles in the evening. Loving it! (like I said, ADDICTED)

Currently, I'm working towards getting back to that stage. Juggling new baby demands on my time and EVERYTHING else has kept progress moving slow, but still moving.

It will be an exciting duel against my body. I hope you enjoy the show.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the introduction. It's nice to put a face to the blog post. How do you know Alicia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie! I'm glad you're joining us. I'm so excited to hear about your experiences as we very much seem one in the same. We need to plan a time where we can get together. I need to put a face with the person who I seem to have so much in common with.

    ReplyDelete