Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Queen of the Fast Food



So since i absolutely LOVE others to do the cooking for me.....especially when I am running around trying to get EVERYTHING done in a day squeezed into a couple hours.....I have to run through a drive through! Luckily, if your smart...you can find some healthy alternatives. (PS The salads aren't as healthy as you would think!) My favorite thing to get is at Burger King. Order the vege burger....no mayo (extra mustard or ketchup won't kill your calories) and NO BUN. Ask hem to instead put the burger between two lettuce leafs!! Extra tomatoes is always welcome. I love how the establishment advertises "your way"....because I really make it a challenge! Try it....you may like it. And, if you REALLY love a good vege burger and find yourself in Breckenridge, CO.....hit up Columbine Cafe in Main. BEST VEGE BRGER EVER. Also, yummy alternatives to beef patties....Costco (and Sam's for those of you who unfortunately support Walmart) has salmon burgers. Great for those nights where you just REALLY need your protein! Hope all is well with everyone and remember..."Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world."

1 comment:

  1. You need to post more often! I love your posts. Thanks for sharing that. I had no idea burger king did a veggie burger. I saw the salmon burgers at Costco and thought about getting them. I'll have to try them next time. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete